CMS solutions allow you to update your website and intranet independently, enabling collaboration and work-flow without extensive employee training or the overhead of paying expensive monthly maintenance.
Why use a CMS
- Install an open source content management system (CMS)
- Move your existing content into it
- Train you or your staff to use the CMS and update your website yourself
The ability to update and change your content anytime using a web browser
Your site's content will be displaying using current web standards. This increases accessibility and makes your content more "future proof"
- The CMS has built-in search capability
- Room to grow - Easily add forums and other community building features, set up RSS feeds for your growing content, have users subscribe to newsletters, and much more
- You are not trapped with a single web developer - your CMS is an open source software product understood by thousands of users and developers.
An ecommerce enterprise allows you to make and track sales, accept payments, manage inventory, contact your customers, and report on and measure impact.